Hi,

On behalf of the Mozilla IoT team I'd like to recommend that Mozilla
support this Interest Group charter.

There are a few topic areas I think are probably unnecessary (e.g. Thing
Templates and Scripting API), but these are all "explorations" and
non-normative deliverables. Overall the charter covers the broad topics we
would like to cover in our continued participation in this group.

We are now mainly concerned with the wording of the the proposed next WoT
Working Group charter
<http://w3c.github.io/wot/charters/wot-wg-charter-draft-2019.html> which
will cover normative deliverables. I have already provided some feedback
<https://github.com/w3c/wot/issues/873> on that prior to AC review, in the
hope we can get it to the point where Mozilla would want to join that group
(of which we are not currently a member).

Just a reminder, the deadline for any further feedback on the Interest
Group charter is Friday 11th October.

Thanks

Ben