Now that we have NodeJS in the tree, we want to unlock the rich set of tooling
in the NodeJS/npm ecosystem so that we can start depending on things available
there in a coherent, managed, more secure way.

We've drafted policy docs to govern use and management of those
packages, and we'd love your feedback:

https://github.com/dmose/mc-nodejs-docs/

If possible, file a github issue or PR there.  However, if that's too much
friction, feel free to send an email to nodejs-pe...@mozilla.org, and one of us
can break it out.

Once these docs are done enough, we'll get signoff from required
stakeholders (that list of people is still being sorted out) and then land them
into mozilla-central.  At that point, they will be regularly published to
firefox-source-docs.mozilla.org as part of `mach doc`, and maintained there.

For those interested in reviewing the plan itself, that's available at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YlwKZgxgWO4kT7YEZLSb2SlpPMa0eos2v8_oJ76brrc/

Thanks,
Dan (on behalf of the many folks who have worked on & helped with these
documents)