Hi all,

I had built a firefox on ubuntu 16.04 with GCC 5.4.0 and Glibc 2.23  from
Mozilla-central. Exported the package using "./mach package".

firefox version 72.0a1.en

When  I try to launch the  exported firefox from another ubuntu machine with
same config   ubuntu 16.04, GCC 5.4.0 I was getting  an error

"""
XPCOMGlueLoad error for file /home/test/Documents/firefox/libxul.so:
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.22' not found
(required by /home/test/Documents/firefox/libxul.so)
Couldn't load XPCOM
"""

This requires me to upgrade GCC in that machine in order to launch the browser
without errors.

I tried Firefox Nightly from Mozilla official releases works fine without
depending on the Glibc version.

What should I do to configure and build to make the exported firefox work on
other machines without upgrading the GCC version?