On 1/16/20 11:21 PM, Karl Tomlinson wrote:
Would it be appropriate to state that we don't intend to implement
the Audio Device Client API in Gecko because we don't see a need
for this additional/parallel audio API?

Does anyone other than Google want the Audio Device Client API?

* Something that might arguably be harder to implement in Web
   Audio than to implement in a new smaller API is the configurable
   `callbackBufferSize`.

The explainer for the new thing claims that the WG considered adding this and rejected it, right? Should we push harder for them to consider it more seriously?

-Boris