Hey,

the storage migration is now over and has been successful!

Thanks go to to Emily Dunham from the Cloud Ops team for handling this with brio, and Jeff Muizelaar for answering our stupid questions.

If you see anything that doesn't seem to work like before in your usage of the profiler, please report directly to me or please come in our ChatMo channel "Firefox Profiler".

Our next steps for the socalled profiler cloud migration will be the migration of the server. But hopefully there won't be any disruption for you :-)

Have a wonderful week-end!

--
Julien