I've received multiple replies about mozregression, so I'll provide
some more context.

Taskcluster artifacts expire by default after one year. This means the
legacy cluster currently provides access to artifacts from June 26 to
Nov 9, 2019 (Nov 9 was the cutover date to the new deployment). By
shutting down the legacy cluster on July 3, we will be removing access
to just over 4 months of artifacts. Note that this won't affect
separate release archives like
http://archive.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/. The end result for
mozregression is that it will have fewer choices for intermediate
builds while bisecting if it needs to reach back into that 4-month
window and will need to rely on the nightlies.

I looked at the specific S3 stats for older artifacts. I can't break
mozregression usage out specifically, but over the past year we (all
parties) have only accessed 19.04 GB of the 971.77 TB that are older
than 180 days.

cheers,
--
coop