Hey all,

We will be having a TCW on Saturday, July 18. The trees will close at
1400 UTC and will be down for approximately 12 hours.

The only work that is currently planned is Phase 2 of the Taskcluster
database migration. Phase 1 was completely successfully back in
April[1].

Taskcluster for firefox-ci will be unavailable for the duration, but
the community Taskcluster will still be available.The community
cluster may experience a short downtime on July 10 when we migrate its
database. Because the community database is so much smaller than the
firefox-ci database, the impact will be minimal.

We'll send out a reminder closer to the date with any updates.

As a reminder: TCW's are called as needed, and are held on the second
Saturday after a release [2], although release management is being
benevolent in allowing us to push it out by a week this cycle. The
next potential TCW is August 8th.

cheers,
--
coop