In talking to some other devs recently, it seems there's poor awareness of the
options to make your life easier when dealing with Phab Revisions that
accumulate a lot of comments.

First, the footgun: setting `Settings → Diff Preferences → Show Older inlines →
Disabled` will hide comments made PRIOR TO THE LAST UPDATE of the Revision. But
beware - this setting will hide comments EVEN IF THEY ARE NOT MARKED "Done". I
only just figured out that the reason that a couple of the devs that I do
reviews for sometimes appear to ignore some of my (sometimes conditional r+)
comments is likely because they have this setting set. This seems pretty bad so
I wouldn't recommend using it.

The other option I'm aware of[1] is somewhat hidden in the `position:fixed`
header banner that appears at the top of the viewport once you scroll down to
the diff part of a Revision. The hamburger menu in that banner has some other
options for hiding inline comments, including 'Hide "Done" inlines'. As long as
the Revision author does a good job of marking comments "Done" as they address
them, this option appears to work well. It's obviously annoying that it needs to
be selected every time you load the page for a Revision, but at least its
behavior is sane and useful. (Who are our reps with Phacility? Can we request
this option also be added to `Settings → Diff Preferences`?)

Hope someone finds the above useful.

Jonathan

[1] Unfortunately not mentioned in:
https://secure.phabricator.com/book/phabricator/article/differential_inlines/