I'd like to second Mike's note. Congratulations to Doug, Emma, and everyone
else who worked tirelessly on this feature to improve perceived
performance. Your work will have a lasting effect and is a big step forward
in Firefox's story as the fastest browser in the market.

- Jared

Jared Wein
Senior Staff Software Engineer, Firefox
Mozilla Corporation