Hi everybody,

I am pleased to announce that I have landed bug 1581971, which adds support for using `mach run --debug` with GeckoView and jdb+lldb!

To use it, you will need to re-bootstrap and re-configure your GeckoView build.

Furthermore, if you explicitly set the location of your Android NDK in your mozconfig via `--with-android-ndk`, you will now need to point it to a directory containing NDK r21d.

I would also like to introduce a couple of GeckoView-specific flags that are now available when executing `mach run --debug`:

By default, `mach run --debug` kills any existing instances of the app, and then starts a new app instance for debugging. The `--use-existing-process` flag tells mach not to kill any existing processes belonging to the app, and instead attach to a pre-existing process. This is useful when you have the app in a specific state and would then like to attach to the app while it is in that state. mach will prompt the user to select a target process if necessary.

The `--no-attach` flag tells mach to set up the requisite debugger listeners on your device/emulator without starting the debugger clients themselves. Instead, mach will print the required connection information to stdout. This is intended for users who prefer to start and configure jdb/lldb manually instead of having mach do it for them.

I intentionally did not implement support for gdb -- I wanted to implement the mach equivalent of what Android Studio uses, which is lldb. If you want gdb support, you're welcome to file a bug for it, but be advised that do not personally intend to implement that. Patches welcome! ;-)

- Aaron