On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 12:31:14PM -0600, Jeremy Rowley wrote:
> I saw that he's contacting CAs about the missing SANs, but what about the
> other issues?  I'd be very interested in hearing about any non-compliant
> certs related to DigiCert (if there are any).

Running a query on all issuers with DigiCert somewhere in the name for
certificates generated since February I see no error for any of my
tests.  (I see 7 issuers.)

If I look starting from May 2013 I see 22 with a missing SAN, 2
with invalid encoding, 1 with non-printable charcaters over
16 issuers.

If you want I can send examples.

Kurt