Hi guys.

I would tell them about a problem I have with Firefox Nightly. I am part of the
team of Quality Control MozillaZine.

With Firefox 30 everything works fancy me so far with the tests I've done. But
with Firefox Nightly I present problems when trying to access my business sites
that do not have a valid SSL certificate.

When I try to access some of these sites, I get the following message:

"Secure connection failed

An error occurred during a connection to uinfo.correos.cu. security library:
DER encoded incorrectly formatted message. (Error code: sec_error_bad_der)

The page you are trying to view can not be shown because the authenticity of
the received data could not be verified.
Contact the website owners to inform them of this problem. "

With previous versions of Firefox this does not happen and even I get the
option to accept or refuse the certificate. It is quite annoying.

What could I do about it? Thank you very much for your attention