On 7/29/14, 2:00 PM, Kathleen Wilson wrote:
All,

Thank you to those of you who have reviewed and commented on this
inclusion request from CFCA. I will appreciate your opinions in response
to my questions below regarding how to move forward with this request.

Note that the “CFCA GT CA” root was included in Microsoft’s program in
December 2012, and the “CFCA EV ROOT” root was included in Microsoft’s
program in May 2013.

On a matter of process/procedure,

So, shall we proceed with approval/inclusion of the "CFCA EV ROOT" cert after verifying that CFCA has addressed the issues noted in this discussion?

Or, shall we require another audit before we proceed with approval/inclusion of the "CFCA EV ROOT" cert?

Kathleen