I'm very much in favor of Option A.

If a CAs doesn't follow the Baseline Requirements, they don't get included.
Simple as that. If we continue to waver on these requirements, we should really
rename them to Baseline Guidelines.

The websites that currently chain to CNNIC's roots will have to switch to
another CA that actually follows the Requirements. Perhaps a bit stressful for
a short period of time, but definitely worth setting the precedent that all
root CAs must follow the Requirements if they are to remain in the trust store.

-Daniel