On 4/9/15 9:32 AM, Kathleen Wilson wrote:
All,

I would like to send the next CA Communication in late April or early
May, and request CAs to respond to it within one month. For this
communication I plan to use SalesForce to email a customized survey link
to the Primary Point of Contact for each CA owner, and the responses
will be collected via SalesForce. I also plan to use SalesForce to
generate a report of the responses that I will publish.

Thank you to all of you who have provided feedback on the draft CA Communication.

To summarize the feedback:

1) Remove occurrences of "/replaced"  -- As Ryan said, this is already done.

2) The wiki page https://wiki.mozilla.org/SecurityEngineering/mozpkix-testing#Things_for_CAs_to_Fix needs to be updated before I send the communication.

Please reply if you have further feedback on the draft, or if I missed any of the feedback.

Thanks,
Kathleen