Thanks Kathleen.

PublicAllIntermediateCertsCSV is missing quite a few entries compared to my own CSV export of the "All Public Intermediate Certs" report.

I've reviewed the differences. It looks like you're now omitting incomplete records and records for intermediates that didn't actually need to be disclosed. I presume this is deliberate change, and I think it makes sense.

In case anyone's interested, here's a list of the currently disclosed intermediates that aren't in PublicAllIntermediateCertsCSV:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nd2ie-JsS2CxMOX5nBGQgQEelhmkq-OcTKkvCe4U42Q/edit?usp=sharing

One oddity: Some intermediates (e.g. https://crt.sh/?id=17014784) contain the EKU extension with the MS SGC and/or NS Step-Up OIDs and _not_ id-kp-serverAuthentication. The policy says that these don't need to be disclosed, but Firefox does trust them as issuers of server authentication certs.