I could tolerate a policy like that, and it's always possible to revisit it
if it turns out to be abused, or causes people to unsubscribe (which I
would recommend Mozilla watching, especially right after postings go out).

One suggested change:

> * The Subject of the posting begins with "Job: "

I would suggest "Job Posting:" (or something else equally specific), so
that I could apply a filter if I wanted, without accidentally filtering
threads along the lines of "Is it the CA's job to police malware?"

-- Eric

konklone.com | @konklone <https://twitter.com/konklone>