All,

The CA/Browser Forum has updated the Domain Name Validation Rules in version 1.3.8 of the Baseline Requirements.[1]

Section 3.2.2.4 of the BRs has been updated to reflect this change in version 1.3.8.[2] The BRs say that CAs need to follow the new validation rules by March 1, 2017.

So, I think I should send the next CA Communication[3] to make sure all of the CAs in Mozilla's program are aware of these new requirements, and update their CP/CPS accordingly by March 1, 2017.

Are there any other topics that I should include in this upcoming CA Communication?

Thanks,
Kathleen