On 26/08/16 04:33, Richard Wang wrote:
> As I admitted that this discussion gives us a big lesson that we know
> when we need to report incident to all browsers. We guarantee we will
> do it better.

Richard,

You have been involved in this (Mozilla) discussion group and in the CAB
Forum for several years. In that time, you will have seen multiple CAs
disclose instances where certificates were misissued, and you will have
seen root programs take such disclosures seriously and consider them
important. Did it not occur to you that the same standard of disclosure
that everyone else was using should also apply to WoSign?

Gerv