On Thursday, September 1, 2016 at 11:01:08 PM UTC-7, Richard Wang wrote:
> OK I try to say some that I wish I don't violate my company confidential
> policy.
>
> 1. Eddy told me that this guy is the former employee of StartCom, he violates
> the signed NDA that he must shutdown the site within the limit time. Every
> re-distribution the wrong information will heavy his penalty (including site
> cache or mirror site).  I am sure every company don't like its former
> employee to expose company's confidential information.

NDA only applies for information that's privileged. The content here
https://archive.is/8bSp6 can be obtained all from public sources, hence
exempted from NDA.

In case WoSign tries to send take down request to Achieve.is, I mirrored the
content on pastebin too http://pastebin.com/hiKxmGMH Good luck taking that
down.

> 2. WoSign invested in 5 companies worldwide including in North America,
> Europe and Asia (China), but my company is a private company that no any
> liability to expose everything that we don't like to expose. And Mozilla also
> don't have the policy that every CA must expose its shareholder and director.

Sure, your company is a private company. But the public doesn't have an
obligation to trust you either.

> 3. Please don't bind WoSign incident problem with StartCom, it is two
> independent company that one registered in China and one located in Israel.
> StartCom and WoSign have maintained a business relationship for many years
> since 2011 when WoSign startup CA business. And WoSign root is cross signed
> by StartCom root due to the problem that root inclusion took long time.

Two independent companies that share the same infrastructure, director and user
trust according to https://archive.is/8bSp6 , doesn't look very independent to
me.