On 09/10/2016 05:43 PM, Erwann Abalea wrote:
> Bonjour,
>
> Le samedi 10 septembre 2016 14:37:40 UTC+2, Han Yuwei a écrit :
>> I am using Cloudflare's DNS service and I found that Cloudflare has issued a
>> certficate to their server including my domain. But I didn't use any SSL
>> service of theirs. Is that ok to Mozilla's policy?
>>
>> Issued certificate:https://crt.sh/?id=31206531
>> My domain is BUPT.MOE
>
> Technically speaking, Cloudflare did not issue a certificate, they requested
> one and have it been issued by a CA.

And they state this clearly at https://www.cloudflare.com/plans/. The
free and pro plans have cloudflare issued certificates (cloudflare
issued means that they initiate the issue procedure) while the business
and enterprise plans can have either cloudflare issued certificates or
certificates issued by the user and uploaded to cloudflare.

Regards,
Fotis