Working with a client on "workarounds" for avoiding SHA-1 deprecation on a
system they are woefully behind on updating for SHA-256 compatible.  They
asked/stated that Chrome & probably Firefox were "configurable" in regards to
shutting out the trust for SHA-1 SSL/TLS certs. I'm skeptical as I haven't seen
anything like that.

Is there any configurability in Firefox regarding this (e.g. from a GPO
perspective - Windows environment), or is all the SHA-1 deprecation policy
embedded in the Firefox code - to be enforced when that update is pushed out
(presumably on/around 1/1/17)? Thanks

Rick