I pushed a major update to cablint/certlint today.  It contains a
massive performance improvement thanks to Matt Palmer who turned the
asn1c code into an in-process extension, allowing replacement of
numerous fork/exec calls per certificate.

This has moved the performance on my test system to 596 certificates
per second from a single process.  The old version processed 49
certificates per second on the same hardware.

In addition to performance improvements, it adds some new checks and
has finer grained error messages for certain errors.  These should
resolve many of the reports of valid certificates reporting incorrect
errors.

Thanks,
Peter