Hi Richard,

A few questions -

1) Your post says "There will be new SSL certificates issued by a new
WoSign intermediate CA which is signed by the one of global trusted root
CA, it supports all the browsers (including Firefox). This will be done
within one months."

How will this WoSign intermediate CA be different from the 4 affected
roots? Will it use the same WoSign issuance infrastructure used by the 4
roots that Mozilla has decided to distrust?

2) Your announcement to customers only discusses Mozilla's action. Are you
planning to inform customers of how Apple's decision to distrust WoSign's
roots will affect WoSign operations?

3) A previous Qihoo 360 document said that you are being removed as WoSign
CEO. Are you still authorized by Qihoo 360 to make announcements like this?

-- Eric

konklone.com | @konklone <https://twitter.com/konklone>