Perhaps not. However, Qihoo 360's behavior calls the trustworthiness of the
entire company into question. And such trust, in my view, should be
evaluated when WoSign/StartCom submit their re-inclusion requests in the
future.

Percy Alpha(PGP
<https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0xF30D100F7FE124AE>)