Hi Gerv,

I've been trying to stay on top of the SHA-1 phase-out discussion but lost
track. Where did it leave off?

I think I saw something of doing a ban at the browser level to not trust the
SHA-1 algorithm. Is this possible?

Kenneth Myers
Manager
+1.571.366.6120 +1.703.299.3046 fax
Protiviti | 1640 King Street | Suite #400 | Alexandria | VA 22314 US |
Protiviti.com
NOTICE: Protiviti is a global consulting and internal audit firm composed of
experts specializing in risk and advisory services. Protiviti is not licensed
or registered as a public accounting firm and does not issue opinions on
financial statements or offer attestation services. This electronic mail
message is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is
addressed. This message, together with any attachment, may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any views, opinions or conclusions expressed in
this message are those of the individual sender and do not necessarily reflect
the views of Protiviti Inc. or its affiliates. Any unauthorized review, use,
printing, copying, retention, disclosure or distribution is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately
advise the sender by reply email message to the sender and delete all copies of
this message. Thank you.