All,

Many of you have noticed that I have transitioned the job of Information
Verification[1] of root inclusion/change requests to Aaron Wu and Francis Lee,
because I no longer have the bandwidth to do that work.

Additionally, I hope to get a new process rolled out in Q1 that will enable CAs
to directly provide their annual audit/CP/CPS updates in the Common CA
Database[2], and enable the root store operators to manage the validation of
that information directly in the Common CA Database (CCADB). Once this new
process is rolled out, I hope to transition my efforts to validate the annual
audit statements to Aaron and Francis.

While my initial motivation for creating the CCADB was to make my job easier,
it has turned out that we continue to want to do more with the CCADB, such as
managing intermediate cert data, adding incident reporting (future), etc. That
has resulted in me having more work to do. :-)
Therefore, I greatly appreciate Aaron and Francis helping me, by taking on the
tasks of Information Verification and validation of Annual Audit/CP/CPS
documents.

Thanks,
Kathleen

[1] https://wiki.mozilla.org/CA:How_to_apply#Information_Verification