On Friday, 27 January 2017 12:11:06 UTC, Gervase Markham  wrote:
> * It's not clear what the problem is with the issuance in category F. I
> don't see any mention of "dev119money.com" in Andrew's initial report.
> Can you explain (and provide a crt.sh link)?

https://crt.sh/?id=48539119 appears to be the certificate in question.

The certificate is clearly bogus in that it identifies the Subject O=test,
OU=test, etc. yet real DNS names are included in the SANs. It is not clear to
me either why this is different from Category D and so I too would appreciate
more information from Steven about that.