Check the SSL Labs test:
https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=hmrcset.trustis.com, rate F that
even enabled SSL v2.

Best Regards,

Richard

On 16 Feb 2017, at 19:04, Nick Lamb via dev-security-policy
<dev-security-policy@lists.mozilla.org<mailto:dev-security-policy@lists.mozilla.org>>
 wrote:

On Wednesday, 15 February 2017 22:02:50 UTC, Rob Stradling  wrote:
This currently unrevoked cert has a SHA-1/RSA signature, the serverAuth
EKU and CN=hmrcset.trustis.com<http://hmrcset.trustis.com>:
https://crt.sh/?id=50773741&opt=cablint

It lacks the SAN extension, but that doesn't excuse it from the ban on
SHA-1!

At time of writing this certificate is installed on a web server, although I
think only to re-direct visitors to the plain HTTP site. Whether the CA
believed it would be used on a web server or not, that's what was done.

https://hmrcset.trustis.com/

It's not clear to me whether this is a brochure site, and thus can just be
upgraded or if it's actually part of the described HMRC SET system itself.
Either way it's on the web.