In the case of CrossCert, where we have evidence of failure to properly
document their work, we are NOT relying on their previous work and have begun
fully revalidating all active certificates. In the cases of the other 3 RAs,
our focus is reviewing all of the work previously done to verify that it can,
in fact, be relied upon and/or determine where full revalidation, without
relying on the prior work of the RA, is warranted, if at all.