Right. It is then.

It says private keys can only be stored with permission of the subscriber and
encryption must always be used to transfer them. And of course the certificate
must be revoked if/when it becomes known that a private key has gotten to the
wrong person.

Well... NOT my private keys. I'll create the CSR myself, thank you. ;-)

Anyway, would be nice if there was some evidence in this thread.

CU Hans