I'm not aware of any communications to us about certificates they received but
didn't work.  If they did call support then I would have assumed the order
would have been cancelled/revoked or otherwise updated to fix the problem, but
none of that happened.  All I can assume is that they didn't actually use it to
secure those SANs and only used it on the CN.