On Thursday, April 20, 2017 at 9:30:31 AM UTC-4, wangs...@gmail.com wrote:
> We have just published the updated CP/CPS documents, this version has been
> revised according to the latest Baseline Requirements and has been reviewed
> internally, meanwhile, the points our “Analysis on the Compliance of GDCA’s
> CP and CPS with the Baseline Requirements (published on March 25, 2017)”
> promised to disclose have been included in this version, and we will update
> the compliance analysis document as soon as possible. Please find the new
> version at:
> CP V1.6: https://bug1128392.bmoattachments.org/attachment.cgi?id=8860016
> CPS V4.5: https://bug1128392.bmoattachments.org/attachment.cgi?id=8860018
> EV CP V1.4: https://bug1128392.bmoattachments.org/attachment.cgi?id=8860019
> EV CPS V1.5: https://bug1128392.bmoattachments.org/attachment.cgi?id=8860020
>
> We wish these documents will be fully discussed by the public, so that
> Mozilla can make decision on this root inclusion application.
> All comments and suggestions are welcomed. Thanks.

I updated your bug with a review of your initial BR-self-assessment using the
previously posted CPS's. The review is attachment
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=8860075.

Would you please complete a second BR-self-assessment against the just posted
CPS's and CP's and use my attachment as your starting point? Thank you.