On Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 8:04 PM, Steve Medin via dev-security-policy <

For reference, the two links Gerv referenced were for unexpired
certificates issued by these two sub-CAs:

https://crt.sh/?Identity=%25&iCAID=1384&exclude=expired
https://crt.sh/?Identity=%25&iCAID=12352&exclude=expired

"pathlen:0" displays on crt.sh as a basic constraint for all certificates
listed there.

The FPKI cross-signs at issue in Issue L are now expired (and so don't show
on the links above). They do show when expired certificates are included --
there are 6 of them with OU=FPKI:
https://crt.sh/?Identity=%25&iCAID=1384

Each of those certificates lack a pathlen:0 constraint, and appear to be
the only ones that do. Symantec noted that they are path length constrained
in their response, but since they also referenced Federal PKI policy OIDs
(which are not respected by Web PKI clients), I thought it was worth being
explicit about the difference between the certificates referenced here and
those referenced in Issue L.

-- Eric