> -----Original Message-----
> From: dev-security-policy [mailto:dev-security-policy-
> bounces+steve_medin=symantec....@lists.mozilla.org] On Behalf Of
> Gervase Markham via dev-security-policy
> Sent: Monday, May 01, 2017 10:16 AM
> To: mozilla-dev-security-pol...@lists.mozilla.org
> Subject: [EXT] Symantec: Draft Proposal
> Here is my analysis and proposal for what actions the Mozilla CA
> module owner should take in respect of Symantec.

> Please discuss the document here in mozilla.dev.security.policy. A good
> timeframe for discussion would be one week; we would aim to finalise the
> plan and pass it to the module owner for a decision next Monday, 8th May.
> Note that Kathleen is not around until Wednesday, and may choose to read
> rather than comment here. It is not a given that she will agree with me,
> the final form of the proposal :-)
> Gerv

Gerv, thank you for your draft proposal under consideration. We have posted
our comments and detailed information at:

Attachment: smime.p7s
Description: S/MIME cryptographic signature

dev-security-policy mailing list

Reply via email to