On 15/05/17 22:08, Michael Casadevall wrote:
> RA & EV:
> Were all the certificates issued by the RAs uploaded to a CT log? If
> not, what, if any, subsets were uploaded?
>
> I'm aware Symantec was required to upload certificates to CT or if it
> was retroactive, but I'm unsure if that requirement was extended to the RAs.

Google required Symantec to do this after a date in mid-2016. I would
assume it extended to the RAs because otherwise their new certs would
not be trusted in Chrome.

There was no requirement on Symantec to CT-log all their previous
certificates, either issued by themselves or their RAs.

> I'm not sure if the green bar requires OIDs in all points along the
> certificate chain or if this Florida CA could have issued an leaf
> certificate by adding the OIDs there.

It only requires the OID in the leaf.

Gerv