I found two and they were both expired so I disable them and did some research
which ended me in many sites and also here in this forum. If this happened so
long ago and was caught why is it in my Galaxy Grand Prime that I bought
brand-new less than two years ago.This is one-
TURKTRUST_Certificate_Services_Provider_Root_2.  The thumprint is
b4:35:d4:e1:11:9d:1c:66:90:a7:49:eb:b3:94:bd:63:7b:a7:82:b7. The other is
similar but not exact. I disable them but they were there for two years. I
updated if they're still there. Need advice?