Even though I have until 15-Jan-2018 to comply, I have uploaded a few CAs where
EKU contains emailProtection, and here a few more questions.

For CAs with emailProtection and proper name constraints, where would such CAs
appear in  <https://crt.sh/mozilla-disclosures>
https://crt.sh/mozilla-disclosures?
<https://crt.sh/mozilla-disclosures#constrainedother>
https://crt.sh/mozilla-disclosures#constrainedother ? Or a new section of the
list, yet to be determined?

And for CAs where EKU contains emailProtection, what are the programmatic
criteria that determine whether the CA will be in such list as properly name
constrained, since the Baseline Requirements don’t cover email certificates?
(Presumably, a properly name-constrained email CA would not require any audit.)

Can the mozilla-disclosures list filter on whether there is a WebTrust 2.0/ETSI
audit (and not on the BR audit since email certificates aren’t covered by BR
audits)?

Thanks,

Ben