2017年7月10日月曜日 15時00分04秒 UTC+9 Richard Wang:
> Please note that the Mozilla requirement is:
>
>  " 5. Provide auditor[3] attestation that a full security audit of the CA’s
> issuing infrastructure has been successfully completed. "
> " [3] The auditor must be an external company, and approved by Mozilla. "
>
> That WoSign did it very well -- PASS the full security audit.
>
> And Richard Wang leading the RD team have done a good job for the new system
> development and passed the security audit.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Richard

It seems really interesting to me that Richard Wang himself is confirming
Richard Wang did a good job on leading the new team, who caused all these
problems in the first place.

Also admitting that CEO is N/A and COO runs everything. So, nothing has changed
except possibly lower salary.

Chinese company are really mastermind when it comes to bypass regulations.

Richard Leung