Baseline Requirements section 7.1.4.2.2(j) says:

> All other optional attributes, when present within the subject field, MUST
> contain information that has been verified by the CA. Optional attributes
> MUST NOT contain metadata such as ‘.’, ‘‐‘, and ‘ ‘ (i.e. space) characters,
> and/or any other indication that the value is absent, incomplete, or not
> applicable.

There are 522 unexpired unrevoked certificates known to CT issued after
2015-11-01 that are trusted by NSS for server authentication and have at least
one subject field that only contains ASCII punctuation characters.

The full list can be found here: https://misissued.com/batch/5/

Since there are so many, I have included a list of the CCADB owner,
intermediate commonName, and count of certificates for the 311 certificates in
this batch that were issued in the last 365 days so that the relevant CAs can
add the appropriate technical controls and policy to comply with this
requirement in the future. Please let me know if there is any additional
information that would be useful.

Jonathan

—

DigiCert (131)
    Cybertrust Japan Public CA G3 (64)
    DigiCert SHA2 Extended Validation Server CA (36)
    DigiCert SHA2 High Assurance Server CA (12)
    TERENA SSL CA 3 (7)
    DigiCert SHA2 Secure Server CA (6)
    Cybertrust Japan EV CA G2 (6)

GlobalSign (62)
    GlobalSign Organization Validation CA - SHA256 - G2 (46)
    GlobalSign Extended Validation CA - SHA256 - G2 (8)
    GlobalSign Extended Validation CA - SHA256 - G3 (8)

Symantec / VeriSign (35)
    Symantec Class 3 Secure Server CA - G4 (32)
    Symantec Class 3 EV SSL CA - G3 (2)
    Wells Fargo Certificate Authority WS1 (1)

Symantec / GeoTrust (34)
    GeoTrust SSL CA - G3 (25)
    GeoTrust SHA256 SSL CA (5)
    RapidSSL SHA256 CA (2)
    GeoTrust Extended Validation SHA256 SSL CA (2)

Comodo (19)
    COMODO RSA Organization Validation Secure Server CA (11)
    COMODO RSA Extended Validation Secure Server CA (8)

Symantec / Thawte (17)
    thawte SSL CA - G2 (12)
    thawte SHA256 SSL CA (3)
    thawte EV SSL CA - G3 (2)

T-Systems International GmbH (Deutsche Telekom) (6)
    Zertifizierungsstelle FH Duesseldorf - G02 (3)
    TeleSec ServerPass Class 2 CA (2)
    Helmholtz-Zentrum fuer Infektionsforschung (1)

QuoVadis (3)
    QuoVadis EV SSL ICA G1 (2)
    QuoVadis Global SSL ICA G2 (1)

SECOM Trust Systems Co. Ltd. (2)
    NII Open Domain CA - G4 (2)

SwissSign AG (1)
    SwissSign Server Gold CA 2014 - G22 (1)

Entrust (1)
    Entrust Certification Authority - L1K (1)