Hi Josh,

Given that these were all caught by cablint, has Let's Encrypt considered
integrating it into your issuance pipeline, or automatically monitoring
crt.sh (which runs cablint) for these issues so they don't need to be
caught manually by researchers?

Alex

On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 11:00 PM, josh--- via dev-security-policy <