-----Original Message-----
From: dev-security-policy
[mailto:dev-security-policy-bounces+jeremy.rowley=digicert....@lists.mozilla.org]
 On Behalf Of Ryan Sleevi via dev-security-policy
Sent: Saturday, August 12, 2017 8:56 PM
To: Ben Wilson <ben.wil...@digicert.com>
Cc: Jonathan Rudenberg <jonat...@titanous.com>;
mozilla-dev-security-pol...@lists.mozilla.org
Subject: Re: Certificates with reserved IP addresses

Do you have an estimate on when you can provide an explanation to the community
about how/why this happened, how many certificates it affected, and what steps
DigiCert is taking to prevent these issues in the future? Do you have details
about why DigiCert failed to detect these, and what steps DigiCert has in place
to ensure compliance from its subordinate CAs?

On Sat, Aug 12, 2017 at 10:19 PM, Ben Wilson via dev-security-policy <