-----Original Message-----
From: dev-security-policy
[mailto:dev-security-policy-bounces+jeremy.rowley=digicert.com@lists.mozilla
.org] On Behalf Of James Burton via dev-security-policy
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2017 4:33 AM
To: mozilla-dev-security-pol...@lists.mozilla.org
Subject: Re: DigiCert-Symantec Announcement

Hi Jeremy,

Is DigiCert planning on continuing selling DV certificates after the
transition? As DigiCert has previously been vocal on the fact that the
drawbacks of issuing DV certificates outweigh the benefits as stated here:
https://www.digicert.com/dv-ssl-certificate.htm. If DigiCert is going to
issue DV certificates which root or roots are you going to dedicated for the
certificates?

James