On 22/11/2017 16:38, Gervase Markham wrote:
On 22/11/17 10:54, Jakob Bohm wrote:
Some notes about previously discussed items:

Mozilla is not suggesting that WoSign has completed all of the steps.
The entire point is that we want to have this pre-discussion before they
make the effort to do so.

This was mostly meant as a reminder of what had been discussed over the
past 13 months, but also as a question if I had somehow missed those
things being completed.

Although not listed in the Action plan in #1311824, it is noteworthy
that Richard Wang has apparently not been relieved of his other
responsibilities, only the CEO title.  Was this part of the old plan
officially dropped?

Mozilla did not formally require this, but it is true that as far as we
can see, Richard Wang is still effectively in charge of WoSign/WoTrus.

I think assessing and discussing the viability of a return of WoSign
would be a lot easier if we had at least a proposed draft master plan
from WoSign, so we could discuss if that plan (if correctly and honestly
implemented) would be sufficient.

Enjoy

Jakob