Hi everyone,

We met the December 1 deadline of integrating with Symantec systems, and all
validation and issuance of TLS certificates is currently flowing through
DigiCert’s  backend. Initial results appear generally positive, with the
validation staff processing orders and delivering certificates. Symantec
customers are using their existing Symantec front-end ordering systems. As
expected with any migration of this scale, we are working directly with
customers in the instances that require additional customer support.

Thought I’d let everyone here know we are live with the operations. I plan to
post an update with more information about how things went after we have some
run-rate data. Let me know if you have questions.

Jeremy