You really should set up a emergency conference call with all members of
the CAB Forums and talk about these issues with chair. If you and other
members feel that the answers are not satisfactory then you can vote
to remove the Chair for dereliction of duty and place the sub-Chair in
charge of the forums until the end of current term or until you appoint new
chair.

James

On Fri, Jan 26, 2018 at 1:58 PM, Ryan Sleevi via dev-security-policy <