All,

I am tracking the date that I received a BR Self Assessment from each CA here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Lmdkl3gTpKyBgZwL_6j5ivClBXiGMUnZyAVJDTHtjO4/edit?usp=sharing

The purpose of this exercise is to ensure that every CA in our program is fully aware and complying with the current CA/Browser Forum Baseline Requirements. And to ensure that CAs are updating their CP/CPS documents accordingly.

https://cabforum.org/baseline-requirements-documents/

I do not plan to publish these BR Self Assessments, but I am checking them to make sure the CA has done them and to see what their CP/CPS update plans are.

Please check the spreadsheet for your CA to make sure I have correctly noted receipt of your BR Self Assessment.

If the date is empty for your CA, then please re-send your BR Self Assessment to me via email.

Thanks,
Kathleen