Friday was the deadline for responding to this survey. Responses are now
published at
https://wiki.mozilla.org/CA/Communications#January_2018_Responses

I would like to thank everyone who took the time to respond, and especially
those who provided detailed answers to Action 2 regarding methods 1 and 5.

The following CAs have not responded:

   - Government of Spain, Fábrica Nacional de Moneda y Timbre (FNMT)
   - GoDaddy
   - Disig, a.s.
   - Certinomis / Docapost
   - Cybertrust Japan / JCSI
   - Deutscher Sparkassen Verlag GmbH (S-TRUST, DSV-Gruppe)
   - TurkTrust
   - Web.com
   - E-Tugra

I will allow a grace period of a few days and then will open incident bugs
for those CAs that still haven't responded.

- Wayne

On Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 5:14 PM, Wayne Thayer via dev-security-policy <