They tried charging the card the amount the day after the certificate was
issued but the bank fraud department called me about the transaction and I
refused it because it was invalid as it was within the trial period and it
was clearly stipulated that I was only going to get charged after the 30
days trial period is up. In the end, I managed to sort it out with them and
didn't have to pay anything and had evidence to support myself in case I
had to fight it in court or etc.

James