Is Trustico's storage of private keys related to this security report from a
few months back (which did not appear to ever have been fully investigated...)?

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mozilla.dev.security.policy/CEww8w9q2zE/F_bzX1guCQAJ

Does Digicert have (or will it have) some sort of process in place to prevent
resellers from storing private keys so casually?